Re: [CH] Recipes

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@home.com)
Sat, 16 Dec 2000 17:50:18 -0800

Sorry, Ron....as I have already given Rob Lusk and his
http://www.Pepperfool.com   permission to post all of my recipes on
Chile Heads to his web site, he has first call.Sorry about that, but he
has done a remarkable job of producing a website which is for all Chile
Heads. Thanks for understanding....Cheers, Doug in BC