[CH] Re: evil shrimp

Andy (quark@erols.com)
Sun, 17 Dec 2000 11:19:44 -0500

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the recipe!
I like the ingredients -- but would not thought of the wasabi.
(Makes sense - cause cocktail sauce contains horseradish.)
I'll certainly give it a try over the holidays! (sub-evil level)

To send to the list simply mail to:
     	chileheads List <chile-heads@GlobalGarden.com>
You might need to be on the list to email to it, see
	http://chileheads.netimages.com/list.html

Would you like for me to email the recipe to the list on your behalf?

By-the-way, you might like to visit my chile website:
	http://www.abarnhart.com/chile

Happy Holidays,
Andy
quark@erols.com