Re: [CH] TMV

Tony Flynn (tony@nzol.net.nz)
Mon, 18 Dec 2000 09:57:59 +1300

----- Original Message -----
From: "Doug Irvine" <dougandmarie@home.com>
To: "Robert Farr" <rbfarr@erols.com>
Cc: "=Mark" <mstevens@exit109.com>; "Peter Moss" <pmoss@yoda.alt.za>;
<Chile-Heads@globalgarden.com>
Sent: Sunday, December 17, 2000 6:41 AM
Subject: Re: [CH] TMV

> Course, the problem wouldn't exist if ALL smokers were wiped out first!
> An ex big time smoker!!! And, yes, one CAN quit,

Hi All

Like Dear old Doug. I stopped smoking after 40+ years.Most of which time I
was growing veggies and flowers.
Maybe TMV does not exist in any of the places I have lived,  UK, New Zealand
and Australia.  I can honestly say I have noticed no difference at all in
any of my gardening experience when I was a smoker or since.
Yes Doug is right one CAN quit. Although I believe the tobacco of today to
be more addictive.
On topic Summer arrived last week everything growing well. Outdoor Rocottos
in full bloom.
Merry Chrismas to all

Tony Flynn

Grandad. retired at the beach. Bay of  Plenty. New Zealand