[CH] Cabot Habanero Cheddar Cheese is available.

Andy (quark@erols.com)
Tue, 26 Dec 2000 11:47:37 -0500

Fellow CHs,

Good news. I just received this reply.
This product is great in a grilled ham & cheese sandwich.

An a very happy new millenium to you all,
Andy

**********************************

Dear Andy,

Thank you for visiting the Cabot website and asking your fine question.  We
are delighted that you are interested in our Habanero cheddar.  Here at
Cabot, everyone from the farm to the shipping docks feels a strong
commitment to the quality standards of our award-winning products.

Unfortunately we needed to limit the number of products on our website,
thus we did not include our Habanero cheddar onto the shopping system.
However, you can order this cheddar thru our Visitors' Center
(1-800-837-4261). They will gladly send you the Habanero cheddar, plus
other specialty cheeses made by Cabot.

On behalf of our employees and our farm family owners, we thank you for
your support.  We pledge to continue working diligently to make delicious
products for you to enjoy.  Have a nice day, and we hope to hear from you
again!

Sincerely,

Michael Provost
Cabot Customer Satisfaction Manager