Re: [CH] Peach Salsa

Michelle DeWitt (michelle@wildpepper.com)
Mon, 01 Jan 2001 13:05:32 -0700

Happy New Year, everyone!

Hi Kenneth,
Here's a couple of recipes I found. The first one is from this website:
http://home.earthlink.net/~evelynrussell/index.html

The second is from:
www.bizinter.net/madpepco

Have fun!
Michelle in KC

Fruit Salsa

       2 cups chooped fresh fruit
       (mango, papaya, peaches, pineapple, or watermelon)
       juice of 1/2 lime
       1/4 cup finely chopped onion
       1/4 cup chopped cilantro or parsely
       1 small hot pepper, finely chopped
       1 sweet pepper, diced
       1 tablespoon vegetable oil
       1 clove garlic, minced (optional)
       1/8 teaspoon salt
       1 tablespoon vinegar

Toss fruit with lime juice. Mix in other ingredients, and chill for at
least 30 minutes. Serve as a condiment with anything from the grill,
especially chicken or fish.

Holiday Salsa