[CH] Re: Order query

Dave Anderson (Chilehead@tough-love.com)
Sat, 6 Jan 2001 02:33:39 -0800

I have a feeling  that they may be  asking for a phytosanitary
certiricate. If so, they have joined Italy as members of the
European Union who are trying to protect their own seed suppliers.

This is the first time that I have ever had a problem with a shipment
 to Denmark.

I would suggest that you contact your legislative representative and
ask that this be stopped.

You are being stopped from receiving seeds because your
government decided to join the European Union  and stop any seed
shipments from being sent to you to protect EU seed suppliers.

PLEASE CONTACT YOUR POLITICIANS IF YOU THINK YOU
ARE BEING DISCRIIMINATED AGAINST.

> I am afraid there is a problem with the shipment. I have just had a letter from
> the minstry of agriculture stating that there is a "certificate" (no
> specification of what kind) lacking and that they will hold the package until
> such is produced, but no longer than until the 12th.
>
> Do you have a clue what he is talking about? I will of course call them Monday
> but if you see this you might be able to give it a head start.
>
> Regards
> Lars.
>
> Dave Anderson wrote:
>
> > I apologize. Your order was finally shipped today. I will be sending
> > backordered seeds as soon as I receive them. I anticipate a week
> > or two. The US Post Office says that you should receive them in 4
> > to 7days. Please let me know if this is true.
> >
> > Happy New Year!
> >
> > Dave Anderson
> > TLCC
> > http://www.tough-love.com
> >
> > From:                   larsl@inet.uni2.dk
> > Date sent:              Sat, 23 Dec 2000 13:34:19 +0100
> > Send reply to:          larsl@inet.uni2.dk
> > To:                     Chilehead@tough-love.com
> > Subject:                Re: Order query
> >
> > > Hi Dave,
> > >
> > > I don't seem to have received anything yet. Can you confirm that the
> > > order
> > > was sent?
> > >
> > > Thanks and Merry Christmas
> > > Lars.