Re: [CH] Who stole the hotsauce!

Dave Hendricks (bvdrangs@enter.net)
Sat, 20 Jan 2001 17:57:51 -0500

> Dave Hendricks wrote:
>
> > Anyone hear the Chubby Carrier song "Who Stole the Hot Sauce"?
> > I just listened to it off Napster ...
>
>   Based on a quick look around the Napster site, am I correct in
> assuming that I can't search for anything (or hear anything) without
> first downloading their software?

Erich,

I guess you are right but I forgot that. I am pretty new at this
Napster thing. I do have the file if you want it but it is about 3.5mb.
I can email it to you.

An alternative is to try to get a preview off the Chubb Carrier album
"Who Stole the Hot Sauce" on CDnow. It is listed there too in
RealAudio and Windows files.

Dave