Re: [CH] Who stole the hotsauce!

Nelson, Jim (jnelson@DBSR.com)
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 12:07:38 -0800

A dedicated lurker suggests:
"I will play for Gumbo" Jimmy Buffett, Beach House on the Moon, assuming of
course the Gumbo is properly made

Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2001 21:30:31 -0600
From: "bradley ellis" <h0t5auce@home.com>

. . .
So anyway, I got the Chubby song and some song by Thomas DOlby about hot
sauce. Got to thinkin' ... if a guy wanted to put together a CD full of
chilehead music, what would he put on it?

Obviously, Chubby makes it and so does Dolby and even Buster Poindexter's
"Hot, Hot, Hot." After that, I'm kinda stumped. Any suggestions on song that
deal with fiery food?

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This communication and any accompanying document(s) are confidential and privileged.  They are intended for the sole use of the addressee.  If you receive this transmission in error, you are advised that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance upon the communication is strictly prohibited.  Moreover, any such inadvertent disclosure shall not compromise or waive the attorney-client privilege as to this communication or otherwise.  If you have received this communication in error, please contact our IS Department at its Internet address (is@dbsr.com), or by telephone at (916)441-0131. Thank you.