RE: [CH] OT fire songs for the chile-head CD

Andrew Healy (a.healy@surrey.ac.uk)
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 06:55:19 +0000

How about "We're gonna burn this house right down", by INXS or "Smoke on
the [Toilet] Water", by those gods of HEAVY rock- Deep Purple.

These are for the non-pre-pubescent teenagers out there.

At 15:21 23/01/01 -0500, you wrote:

>How about "Burnin for You" by Blue Oyster Cult?

Never give in.
Never. Never. Never. Never !! - Sir Winston Churchill

That which does not kill me makes me strong - Nietzche

Andrew Healy

My Homepage:	http://homepage.dtn.ntl.com/a.healy