Re: [CH] OT New Yawk

mstevens@exit109.com
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 14:37:01 GMT

At 02:26 PM 1/25/01 +0100, T wrote:
>> I, for one, would not like to see the chile world popularized through
>> such a hateful site.
>
>I find it a rather stupid site, but don't understand the 'hateful' end.
>
>Tom

Well, referring to Martin Luther King as a sexual deviant, cheat, and closet
communist might be construed in some circles as hateful.  Multiple articles
disparaging women, minorities and complaining about the sad state of punk rock?
 Would seem to be sponsored by dissafected neo nazi teenagers (An interesting
concept as members of the current neo-nazi movement would likely be one of the
first groups to be purged during the original regime).

Screamingly off topic!

                    =Mark "Runs With Scissors" Stevens

                @ http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens @
                                  @ ICQ# 2059548 @