Re: [CH] Las Vegas Hot Spots

Dave Drum (xrated@famvid.com)
Sat, 27 Jan 2001 07:28:45 -0600

Dave Anderson wrote:

> I always end up deleting the great recommendations because I'm
> not going that week, but next week is Lost Wages. I'm thinking
> about Emeril's Delmonico, but cheap Thai also works:-)

Did Emeril open someting that I don't know about??? The Delmonico I am
familiar with is in the Big Easy. You ought to have a good time in Vegas
- it is fast becomint the gourmet capitol of the world. I guess chefs
will go where people are throwing money around.  <GGG>

ENJOY!!!
--------
UNCLE DIRTY DAVE'S KITCHEN --
Home of Yaaaaa Hooooo Aaahhh!!! HOT SAUCE and Hardin Cider