[CH] Re: Fire CD

Alex Silbajoris (asilbajo@hotmail.com)
Sat, 03 Feb 2001 23:53:48

>From: "T" <joemama@ticino.com>

>Or 'Hot, Blue and Righteous', by ZZ, form the album 'Tres Hombres', with a
>great color spread on the inside cover.

*SMACKS FOREHEAD*  oh yeah!  That huge spread of food on the inside cover, I
forgot about it! ~lost in distant reveries~ I should surf the ZZ Top fan
sites to see if anyone has an image of it I can direct you to.

But maybe the Master of Sparks could be a nickname for a hab product...

Just had a fantastic plate of nachos at La Vaquera in Shawnee Hills, right
around the corner from the hotluck site.  The young woman there has caught
on to a house hot sauce recipe and presentation that customers keep asking
for.  Very, very nice and fresh.

- A