Re: [CH] Wasabi Toothpaste?!!!!!

Tony Flynn (tony@nzol.net.nz)
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 07:02:46 +1300

----- Original Message -----
From: "Linda Reynolds" <lr21@cornell.edu>
To: <Chile-Heads@globalgarden.com>
Sent: Saturday, January 27, 2001 3:18 AM
Subject: [CH] Wasabi Toothpaste?!!!!!

Hi All

Creeping out of the woodwork after a few weeks of camping, fishing and
catching crayfish (lobster)
Plus doing a 2,000 mile tour of the South Island of NZ for the benifit of
non-ch visitor from the US.
Made a great dip for still kicking Skipjack Tuna from Soy sauce with a big
dollop of Wasabi paste on the side.
Any ideas for one made with fresh Habs?

Back to a neglected garden with the Chiles looking good and showing no ill
effects from being left on their own with no daily fussing over :-)
Looks like I am heading for a massive surplus again. I really will have to
plant less next year, or eat more.
Left knee still giving some problems but I guess it is basically worn out.
Anti inflammatory tablet helps taken the day before any big activity. Like
the weeding I need to start today.
Starting to work through close to 300 emails so will catch up with it all
soon.

Tony Flynn

Grandad. Retired at the beach. Bay of Plenty. New Zealand.