Re: [CH] TV Hotluck

tucker (tucker@ticon.net)
Thu, 01 Mar 2001 13:27:55 -0600

Uncle Dirty Dave wrote:

> Another good reason to get a Dish Network. Free Equipment, Free
> Installation - 500 channels available. What's not to like. None of y'all
> are in my market area so I won't even bother with the usual insincere
> disclaimers. Just don't think that by cutting your cable that you will get
> your local guys to pay attention to the fact that they have an inferior
> service at inflated prices.

  We have some friends who have a dish.  They do have some reception problems
during heavy snowfall and such.  Besides, 500 channels is just far too
overwhelming.  ;-)  All I need is History, Sci-Fi, Travel, Comedy Central, and
Animal Planet.

Ok, and now The Food Network, or whatever it's called.

--
Erich
C-H # 2099