Re: [CH] Tonight's Dinner - Crockpot Red Beans & Rice

John Benz Fentner, Jr. (johnfentner@home.com)
Sun, 04 Mar 2001 15:04:31 -0500

Rael64 wrote:

> At 08:46 AM 3/3/01 -0500, John Benz Fentner, Jr. wrote:
> >Hey Rael:
> >
> >Once upon a time you (at least I think it wuz you) posted a
> >red beans & rice recipe that used pickled ginger. You
> >wouldn't happen to have that handy wouldja? I can't find the
> >copy I saved.
>
> found it...edited it (language/procedures...it's my nature)...
>
> Upon thinking (a chore in itself, mind you) i added the pickled ginger
> because <1> i had it in the fridge <2> i thought it would add a wang to the
> recipe.  did.  does.  dig?

(Littlea snoop)

Yup, that's the one, thanks. I'll try not to lose it this
time.  Got a jar of pickled ginger, 4 serranos left from
yesterday's chili, a pound of locally smoked andouille and a
blizzard on the way. YeeHaw!

JB
Damn....I hope I got beans.  :)
--