Re: [CH] Test

tucker (tucker@ticon.net)
Wed, 07 Mar 2001 14:46:20 -0600

"Elden E. Martin" wrote:

> HaHa!!  No, I pass.  I have been having trouble with earthlink getting their
> SugarHoneyIceTea together and wanted to make sure that I was going to be
> able to post.

  Welcome Patty.  Looks as though your troubles have been resolved.  I wasn't
aware, however, that Earthlink was also in the beverage industry.  This drink
you mention sounds rather yummy.  Perhaps I will give them a try when my year
with ticon is up.

> I am in the sometimes Sunny South and garden organically.  I
> am currently attending the master gardener course at the local university
> and have already started my babies for this year.  I tried to container
> garden but the housekeeper put my plants outside to clean the living room
> and forgot to bring them back in and they got frost bit pretty bad and now I
> have to start all over.  I was wanting to try something different this year
> anyway.  Last year I made some Bloody Mary mix that no one would consume but
> me and I made some Hell Sauce for my friends but they won't use it because
> they think the name of it was a joke!!  Maybe I can get some tips
> here....and by the way, I am Patty-not Elden...Patty

  You will find several to many organic gardeners here; or perhaps you already
have, if you've been lurking for a while.  In any event, welcome again, and I'm
sure you will find all the info. you came in search of, and a WHOLE lot more.
Good luck with your new batch of babies; I still need to get my but in gear...

  Oh yeah, just mix in a little Hab. mash with your housekeeper's bubble bath,
or maybe her facial soap, that should help her remember to bring in your plants
next time.

--
Erich
C-H # 2099