Re: [CH] Dysfunctional Twister

raelsixty4@earthlink.net
Wed, 7 Mar 2001 18:46:26 -0800

At 7:50 PM +0000 3/7/01, mstevens@exit109.com wrote:
>Rael!  Looks like you're needed in Louisville!
>
>http://www.theonion.com/onion3708/twister_party.html
>
>=Mark

well, i must say i can understand the situation...afterall, not
everyone is truly a Nekkid Twister [TM!] fanatic, even if they claim
(or wish) to be.  Damn whomever came up with the "idea" that one
should feel guilty/ashamed/self-conscious about the nekkid flesh.
Odd, I think.  It's the flesh of others to which we are all
attracted, but to actually get nekkid in a pile, especially a group
pile?? people run for cover (sorry Frankie..).

all the guy needed was some pineapple habanero salsa, some nice clean
Martha Stewart towels (is she looking tasty in her commercials or
what? my my...), and some latex gloves (safe sex!), and, well, there
ya go...

Ah well...youth...

Peace, Hendrix, and chiles.......

Rael"..new iMac here...sweeeeeet it be..."64