Re: [CH] pepper tattoos

tucker (tucker@ticon.net)
Thu, 08 Mar 2001 12:22:43 -0600

"M.T. Bono" wrote:

> Hi, I've been lurking on this list for a few months now,  you guys do a
> great job! thanks!
> Anyway, I'm considering a chili pepper tattoo for my leg, and was wondering
> if anyone has done the same, or have any pictures or ideas.
> Thanks again!
> Tim

  You may want to check out your local library for back issues of Chile Pepper
Magazine.  They used to run reader submitted photos of chile tattoos in the
letters section.  Not sure if they still do, as I haven't really had time to
crack open the last two.  But you might glean some ideas there.  Also try
either the Dewitt / Bosland book "Peppers of the World", or if you have even a
half-way decent printer, Graeme's site at
http://easyweb.easynet.co.uk/~gcaselton/chile/chile.html .  Both have many,
many excellent color photos.

Happy hunting.

--