Re: [CH] Have Been Stricken!

Tony Flynn (tony@nzol.net.nz)
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 19:27:53 +1300

----- Original Message -----
From: "Doug Irvine" <dougandmarie@home.com>
To: "Chris Meredith" <merc@innocent.com>
Cc: "ChileHeads" <chile-heads@globalgarden.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2001 5:10 PM
Subject: Re: [CH] Have Been Stricken!

> Chris Meredith wrote:
>

> > Red Faces also show how healthy you are ..... much better than that pale
> > sickly color that
> > people get living in the Pacific NorthWet.....
> >

> Chris.....You AINT obviously, done any of the recipes which I have done,
> devised, invented, posted, to the CH list over the years, and which are
> archived on Rob Lusk's
> http://www.PepperFool.com.      click on RECIPIES then on Doug Irvine in
> the side bar
> to see what sickly colored recipes come outta the Pacific North
Wet.....albeit,
> the Canuck side, which given that we is so far behind our Merkin cuzzins
when
> it comes to heat!!!? OH Yeah? Try some of mine.....my bride of 1949 and
> I eat
> this way all the time, and our advanced age proves it!!!   Tongue now
residing
> in the OTHER cheek! Cheers, Old Doug in BC :-))))

That's the idea Doug give the young un plenty of stick. If it helps your
cause I heard a report on radio recently a survey looking for the best city
in the world to live in. The reporter made great play that Auckland NZ came
in 6th or 7th, but top of the list was VANCOUVER rated the best city in the
world to live in Take a bow Doug :-)

On topic, the Rocoto's I planted outside against a sun facing fence are
fruiting well. The two I planted under in the shade house are doing well but
the fruit is not ripe yet. I picked a large one this afternoon and
remembering the no heat Rocoto of last year took a  bite out of it. Great
flavour and shortly after plenty of heat :-)  So I cut up the rest and put
it with some other vegetables into a stir fry for dinner. Very nice.

Tony Flynn

Grandad. Retired at the beach. Bay of Plenty, New Zealand