[CH] chile-heads@globalgarden.com

mstevens@exit109.com
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 20:53:20 GMT

>Dave Anderson wrote:
>>
>> Snip...   I'm going to try to compile a list of chile-heads
>> and where they appeared in the program so please let us know
>> where your 1.5 seconds of fame occured and the usual police
>> description (Chile tattoos, etc:-).

I was on for a few seconds at the beginning of the Hotluck segment, right after
the scene of Risa fanning her mouth after trying the bloody mary.  I get to
make a pithy statement then get a close up on assembling the Salmon Rolls.

                    =Mark "Runs With Scissors" Stevens

                @ http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens @
                                  @ ICQ# 2059548 @

                                  Life is a Cabernet!