Re: [CH] Jalapeno/Habanero/Cream cheese wontons

Andy (quark@erols.com)
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 20:01:05 -0500

Linda,

Going back a llllong while, I remember a Crab Rangoon as you described,
but it also had some finely-chopped Vidalla onion in it.
  -- very tasty.

Now, of course, I would like a little slice of hab in it also.

Andy