RE: [CH] question

Jeff Porter (Jeff.Porter@mindspring.com)
Sat, 17 Mar 2001 10:22:03 -0500

Jenna-

Not sure about Nancy's, but I would highly recommend trying "Wing-Time"
sauces.  I had a chance to meet Terry Brown from Wing-Time at the Fiery
Foods Festival and sample his product.  In fact after getting a cheese
burger for lunch one day at the festival I put some of his hot wing sauce on
it for a truly great taste.

You can check them out at:  http://www.wingtime.com

As a former western New Yorker (Rochester), I can attest that this is darn
close to the original taste and consistency.

Enjoy!

-JP-