Re: [CH] Death Rain Potato Chips

Charles P Demas (cpd@world.std.com)
Sun, 18 Mar 2001 16:27:02 -0500

On Sun, 18 Mar 2001, Jim DeLillo wrote:

> I just tried a bag of Death Rain Potato Chips.
> And were they good.
> A good barbecue flavor with heat that sneaks up on you.
> Hot enough to satisfy a heat craving without reaching for
> the nearest container of ice cream.  My tongue still tingles as I type this.
>
> They can be found at http://www.rt11.com.

Sounds like you bought a bag from a local store rather than
a tin from the website. $20 for a 1 1/2 pound tin seemed a bit
steep to a cheap chilehead like me.  So, out of curiosity,
how much and how big was the bag you bought?

Chuck Demas

  Eat Healthy    |   _ _   | Nothing would be done at all,
  Stay Fit       |   @ @   | If a man waited to do it so well,
  Die Anyway     |    v    | That no one could find fault with it.
  demas@tiac.net |  \___/  | http://www.tiac.net/users/demas