Re: [CH] ETH on FoodTV.com

Uncle Dirty Dave (xrated@ameritech.net)
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 07:36:07 -0600

At 07:21 PM 3/19/01 -0500, AutumnRhea@aol.com wrote:

>     Personally, I think "Eat the Heat" was an excellent show, and not just
>because I'm a Chilehead. It was informative and fun to watch.......it would
>be a must to have a sequel.......I think having a program in their line up
>with as much pizazz as "Eat the Heat" would be a bonus for the FoodTV
>network. I would put it right up there with Emeril.....not only are there
>recipes, information and personality to the show...it would be a great thrill
>to meet so many other folks that like spicy, hot peppers...people with
>character and a zest for food!! It would be seeing 'real' people for a
>change!  Debra~

And Tyler Florence would make an excellent permanent host for the show.
Heck, he could combine in his Food 911 show.

Got a dish that needs rescue, Mrs. Pagigiwicz? Add some of this Magic
Elixir called Smokin' Chipotle!  <GGG>

I really think that Tyler is a true chile-head. Took a lot to make him
sweat. And I note that yesterday morning on the "In Food Today" potpourri
show that there was another Tyler Florence segment with him doing a hot
sauce tasting. I suspect that it was clipped from ETH as a good piece that
they didn't have room for in the main show.

ENJOY!!!
--------
UNCLE DIRTY DAVE'S KITCHEN --
Home of Yaaaaa Hooooo Aaahhh!!! HOT SAUCE and Hardin Cider