Re: [CH] ETH on FoodTV.com

Uncle Dirty Dave (xrated@ameritech.net)
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 07:59:42 -0600

At 01:17 PM 3/19/01 -0500, Solsearch@aol.com wrote:
>Hello all--

I wanted to let everyone know that it'll only be for a couple days more that
>the product listing and the recipes from the show, as well as some other
>links, will be on the FoodTV.com website.  It's sort of complicated to find
>the stuff about Eat the Heat.  It's under TV Show Recipes and Schedule, under
>Specials (scroll down for Recipes), with a link to Eat the Heat Source List
>on that same screen with the Recipe listing.  Maybe this shortcut will help:
>
>http://www.foodtv.com/tvshows/specialsindex/0,2247,,00.html

Thanks for this.... saved searching over the whole site for it. I've
snagged all the recipes.

>We would love to do a sequel to Eat the Heat, going into other hot cuisines
>and the great people and stories we know are out there.  What do you think?
>If Food Network sees that Eat the Heat got good ratings (we don't know yet)
>they might be interested.

That would be a great goodness!!! You can quote me on that. Heck, a regular
show on Fiery Food might be just what the network ordered. What with the
great unwashed masses just discovering what we have known all along TV-Food
could be in the vanguard of the Chile Revolution whilst educating the
public to the benefits of spicing up their lives.

If Tyler Florence isn't available to host - Curtis Aikens (wha makes some
spicy stuff) is reduced to hosting segments of "Calling All Cooks" he'd be
good, too.

>Thanks for spicing up our life!

Thanks for the show.... hope you made a young fortune doing it.

ENJOY!!!
--------
UNCLE DIRTY DAVE'S KITCHEN --
Home of Yaaaaa Hooooo Aaahhh!!! HOT SAUCE and Hardin Cider