Re: [CH] Cheap easy spread

mstevens@exit109.com
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 14:42:08 GMT

At 02:33 PM 3/19/01 -0800, Veronica wrote:
>Greetings,
>

>Honorary Black man, eh?

Yeah, I've been adopted by a number of black ladies in the office.  Always an
amusing sight when 6 black women and a rythm challenged middle aged white guy
go to lunch at the local sushi joint.  I can handle chopsticks tho...

> I do loves me some ribs (<=imaginary Southern accent, I am from Chicago
originally)!

Check out:
http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens/fun_with_fire/outdoor/outerfire.html

> However, my similarly "melanin challenged" spouse was held to a higher
standard.
>None may be accepted into this Freeman family without passing the
>"Chitlin' Test".
>Alas, mine remains a "mixed marriage".
>
>So, back to topic, can anyone recommend a flavorful hot sauce that will
>not injure my more mundanely palated spouse?

Try Hoboken Eddies Mean Green sauce.  Roasted jalapeno and lime with other
spices.  Great flavor and not too much heat!

http://www.hobokeneddies.com/

Incidentally, to relate this to the "Eat the Heat" special, if you saw the
scene where I was assembling the Salmon Rolls, there is my trusty flask of Mean
Green to the right of the platter.  It can be seen at:

http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens/k_moi.jpg

                    =Mark "Runs With Scissors" Stevens

                @ http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens @
                                  @ ICQ# 2059548 @