Re: [CH] ETH on FoodTV.com

raelsixty4@earthlink.net
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 08:58:14 -0700

>At 06:52 PM 3/19/01 +0000, mstevens@exit109.com wrote:
>>At 01:17 PM 3/19/01 EST, Solsearch@aol.com wrote:
>
>>  >We would love to do a sequel to Eat the Heat, going into other hot cuisines
>>>and the great people and stories we know are out there.  What do you think?
>>>If Food Network sees that Eat the Heat got good ratings (we don't know yet)
>>>they might be interested.
>
>>Seemed that unlike some other specials like the trip to spain, the
>>ETH special
>>did not get much advance advertizing except in the few hours before it aired.
>
>Beg to differ..... I work at a satellite dealership. The Tv-Food
>Network is the default channel on one of our demo units (the other
>is Speedvision). ETH was promoed for at least three weeks before the
>(first) broadcast. And then re-broadcast a number of times. I
>watched it twice just to be sure that I had seen it all and not
>missed anything.
>
>I learned that Jim Campbell is not literally 10 feet tall and
>doesn't look like Superman. I learned that Tyler Florence is a
>chile-head who ought to be a member of this list. I learned that the
>next show needs at least two minutes of Rael's Nekkid Twister.

I am much too shy...

...then again, you get Xena (Lucy L.) and the chickie from La Femme
Nikita (series), Monk Rael may even allow some public
flogging...assuming Xena really knows how to handle a whip...

Peace, Hendrix, and Chiles.......

Rael"...i've posted more today than in the last year...shameful.."64