[CH] Re: Hotluck & Open Fields

Alex Silbajoris (asilbajo@hotmail.com)
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 21:31:02

>From: "wildpepper.com" <jim@wildpepper.com>

>Open Fields 2001 is set for October 6th & 7th (Sat-Sun).

>I'll start asking for RSVP's along about September.

I submit mine early:

O and the hab the hab crimson sometimes like fire and the glorious tepins
and the datils in the Field of Screams yes and all the muddy little rows and
the white and purple and yellow bells and the serranos and the tabasco and
New Mex and Waverly as a nubile chile maiden where I was a Flower of the
Moraine yes when I put the hab in my hair like the Yucatan girls used or
shall I eat a red yes and how El Grande kissed me under the spreading leaves
and I thought well as well Him as another and then I asked Him with my lips
to kiss again yes and then He asked me would I yes to say yes my Moraine
flower and first I put my lips around him yes and drew him down to me so he
could feel my tonsils all perspired yes and His capsaicin was going like mad
and yes I said yes I will yes.

Questions?

- A