Re: [CH] Powdered Cap Extracts

mstevens@exit109.com
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 14:04:22 GMT

At 11:44 PM 3/20/01 -0500, Kenneth R Haynes wrote:
>Are there any pepper extracts that are available in powdered or
>crystalized form? I am experimenting with dry spices, and I thought I
>might go extreme with it :-)
>Thanks!
>GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
>http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.

Actually, getting back to Blairs, he makes extract powders.  I've only had the
original black label Death Rain powder and am impressed by the flavor and heat.
 I've not tried his new varieties.  Check out:

http://www.deathsauce.com/cgi-bin/web_store.cgi?page=products.html&cart_id=8572
304_32442#deathrain

As usual, make sure to copy and paste the whole URL into the Borowser if your
mail software wrapped it...

                    =Mark "Runs With Scissors" Stevens

                @ http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens @
                                  @ ICQ# 2059548 @