Re: [CH] Powdered Cap Extracts

mstevens@exit109.com
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 14:45:46 GMT

At 01:15 AM 3/22/01 -0500, you wrote:
>Is Death Rain itself an extract, or is it a spice which contains extract?
>I'm looking for the pure stuff. Thanks!

It's a spice mixture that contains extract.  Heat wise it is comparable to Jims
powdered Red Savina, but you can taste cumin and other spices.

anything more concentrated in a powder form would be pretty dangerous to work
with.  Just transferring Jim's hab powder from one container to another usually
results in the "tear gas" syndrome from airborne particles.  Given that when
fresh those habs can be over 500,000 scovilles, drying probably concentrates
them to 3 or 4 million scovilles.

                    =Mark "Runs With Scissors" Stevens

                @ http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens @
                                  @ ICQ# 2059548 @