Re: [CH] My Big Debut

Kenneth R Haynes (jkpyro@juno.com)
Fri, 23 Mar 2001 11:20:01 -0500

Actually, I was thinking that this could be used to show how "wimpy" the
establishment salsas are compared to the real deal, hehehe.
I am thinking about doing a no heat version, following the same basic
recipe as the habenero salsa, only leaving out the cap extract, and using
something like Anehiems instead of the habs.

On Fri, 23 Mar 2001 16:10:18 "Alex Silbajoris" <asilbajo@hotmail.com>
writes:

> Maybe you should make your own no-heat version and blow the
> commercial stuff
> away.  Then people won't be able to say all your stuff is too hot.
> - A
>

> >My salsas make their public debut tonight. I'm providing the heat
> for my
> >church's singles group. I'm taking a jar of megahot habenero (my
> >specialty) as well as some of our mid-octane salsa verde for those
> with
> >more..."reserved" palates. I guess I should pick up a jar of
> generic Old
> >El Paso for the ones who can't handle any heat at all *Grin*

Jim and Ken's Pepper Pyromania Page:
http://www.angelfire.com/tn2/jimandken
James and Dave's Bible Page http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Woods/8255