Re: [CH] herbs

Chris Meredith (merc@innocent.com)
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 02:22:35 -0800

I tried that once ... and my main pepper pests
ate the thyme also ....  but I should also point out that
my main pests are my two Siamese Cats so unless you have been
lucky enough to allow a couple of them in your life  it should work

this year I won't have that problem since the female is getting arthritic
in her old age cannot
jump high enough to get to my seedlings and the male succumbed to old age a
few months
back so El Grande needs to deal with him now

but the peppers I got from Tough love are sprouting like crazy My
sis-in-law sent me a couple of
packets of Maui Purple Peppers and they sprouted in less then two days
looking forward to
getting my Garden going again since an abnormally early Killing frost got
all my pepper plants,
that I normally over-winter, last fall . got 18 little sprouts waiting
there turn to be introduced to Mr. Sun

-Chris