RE: [CH] Off: ATTN: anybody who's been to one of my hotlucks

bedwellm@WellsFargo.COM
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 13:54:32 -0700

I know he doesn't know me, but tell Dad Fred "Son Micah says hello and get
well soon."

Micah

-----Original Message-----
From: Karen Stober [mailto:kstober@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Monday, March 26, 2001 12:28 PM
To: chile-heads@globalgarden.com
Subject: [CH] Off: ATTN: anybody who's been to one of my hotlucks

Hi

Y'all remember my Dad Fred?  He gets a real kick out of the hotlucks and
real kick out of being featured in "Eat The Heat".  Dad Fred is in rehab
for his hip replacement for several weeks.  His number should be
908.508.2538.  I'll know for sure tonight or tomorrow when I call him and
he answers.  Cards and mail can be sent to Fred Stober, 509 Warrenville
Road, Warren, NJ  07059-4617 and we will give them to him and hang them on
his walls.  If you want to send anything directly to Runnells, the address
is Runnells Specialized Hospital,  40 Watchung Way, Berkeley Heights, NJ
07922-2600, Room 116B.  The main switchboard phone is 908.771.5700.

Visiting hours are Monday to Friday 4 - 8, Saturday 12 - 8 and Sunday 10 -
8.

 He would love to hear from all of you he met.  Risa's already beat the
rest of you to it!

Cheers

Karen E. Stober