Re: [CH] how are they doing?

Frank Francisco (francisco_@prodigy.net)
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 17:35:25 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: "Emile & Dewi" <e.steenbrink@worldonline.nl>
To: "Chile Heads" <chile-heads@globalgarden.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2001 4:17 PM
Subject: [CH] how are they doing?

Dewi wrote:

Hi Chilefans,

Today I received a nice message from a CH that received some of the seeds I
sent out a while ago. The seeds sprouted and were doing well. I hope that
the others I gave some seeds to will let me know how they are doing for them
also. It is nice to hear that the seeds are working out. Thanks in advance!

Miss Dewi aka Chilechick

Hi Dewi:

I hope you had good luck with the seeds I sent you.  The Ancho are a little
tough, but I managed to get a few going.  I almost thought the Datil weren't
going to make it, but I have two nice plants going.  I will have all 15
plant varieties in the ground this summer, i.e. 6 types of habanero, the
fast growing mushroom, goat, cayenne long slim, jalepeno, thai.  I'm saving
your seeds for next year along with some bird's eye, christmas, bird (Cabe
Rawit), yucatan habanero, lisa's aquin, rocoto red & orange, chile grande,
and black namaqualand.  As a neophyte chile head, I just can't grow anymore
right now.  Thanks to all that sent me seeds.
Frank