Personal Stash / was"Re: [CH] TABASCO

mstevens@exit109.com
Thu, 29 Mar 2001 15:27:06 GMT

At 11:26 PM 3/28/01 -0600, Fred Morris wrote:

>I just can't stand it any longer!  Regardless of whether you like
>Tabasco or not, I don't understand all of the comments about it doing in
>a pinch when nothing else is available.  Personally, I carry a little
>medicine bottle of powdered hab wherever I go, then I'm never without my
>heat!  Am I the only one???

I don't mind Tabasco and also don't understand the apparent hatred of vinegar
by some folks, but eveeryone is entitled to an opinion.  As far as cayenne
style sauces I prefer Tapatio, cheaper, hotter and more flavor IMHO...

I carry a small container of Jim's apple smoked Red Savina Hab powder for bland
food emergencies.  Just last night used it to top off a bowl of vanilla ice
cream a 'la Andy Barnhart on ETH...

                    =Mark "Runs With Scissors" Stevens

                @ http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens @
                                  @ ICQ# 2059548 @