Re: [CH] TABASCO

Myron Menaker (myronm@bellsouth.net)
Thu, 29 Mar 2001 12:22:45 -0500

I have a round plastic container with six compartments (was made for
pills or vitamins), filled with various peppers and powders. I keep it
in my car, took it to a pancake breakfast the other day and proceeded to
crush/sprinkle a few tepins over my pancakes....yummmmmmm!

(I had two, but Randy made off with my other one at a "Sunshine
Sizzler!")

Myron

--

Myron Menaker                      Daytona Beach FL USA