Re: [CH] Slightly OT - Help With Tomatillos

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@home.com)
Thu, 29 Mar 2001 22:57:36 +0000

Well, not being in the fortunate position of being able to have them all over
the place, I am reduced to buying them in 5kg boxes from my friendly produce
guy. So, we remove their paper overcoats, wash them, and simply freeze them on
a tray, then into a sealable bag and
get them out of the freezer when I want them, and use them as fresh. Works
like a charm, and I have kept some of them for over a year, when I got over
ambitious, and bought 2 boxes!  Cheers, Doug in BC