Re: Personal Stash / was"Re: [CH] TABASCO

=Mark (mstevens@exit109.com)
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 10:35:24 -0500

At 08:01 PM 3/29/01 -0500, Andy wrote:
>Mark,
>
>Apple-smoked Red Savina Hab powder is great on chicken salad also!
>
>Andy

I've gotten the peanut butter hab combo just right.  I use about 5 oz. of
crunchy natural peanut butter (I use Crazy Richards, though I suspect
Smuckers would do fine).  To this I add about half a teaspoon of the Red
Savina hab powder (Yeah, I know, Doug can use an ounce...) and half a
teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper.  Mix thoroughly and enjoy on
crackers or whatever...    Mmmmmmm!

                    =Mark "Runs With Scissors" Stevens

                @ http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens @
                                  @ ICQ# 2059548 @