RE: [CH] There ought to be a law

bedwellm@WellsFargo.COM
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 09:52:16 -0700

Chevy's is a pretty dependable place to get some good food. I am curious as
to how hot they would allow any dish get.
They use nothing but fresh ingredients, according to their ads.

Micah

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Anderson [mailto:Chilehead@tough-love.com]
Sent: Friday, March 30, 2001 7:46 AM
To: chile-heads
Subject: Re: [CH] There ought to be a law

I don't go anyplace where the music is louder than the ability to
carry on a conversation, so Chili's is out.

I heard an ad for Chevy's Fresh Mex on the radio yesterday. They
were advertising Habanero Fajitas with some kind of macho spin. I
think we have one in Reno and one at Lake Tahoe, but I've never
been to one. Anyone else?

> There really ought to be a law against false advertising.  Anytime a
> business raises false hopes and expectations, then mercilessly dashes them
> against the rocks.

Dave Anderson
TLCC
Http://www.tough-love.com