Re: [CH] There ought to be a law

Ron Levi (InnuendoEntLLC@netscape.net)
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 12:38:50 -0500

"Dave Anderson" <Chilehead@tough-love.com> wrote:

> I heard an ad for Chevy's Fresh Mex on the radio yesterday. They
> were advertising Habanero Fajitas with some kind of macho spin. I
> think we have one in Reno and one at Lake Tahoe, but I've never
> been to one. Anyone else?

Dave,
 I've had those "Macho" hab fajitas at Chevy's. While they are quite tasty it's a little hit and miss on the quality of meat they use. The first time they were nice and tender, but when I got them again it was sorta like eating a tortilla full of stale "red vines". The heat factor was noticable. They would probably be concidered nuclear to Mr.& Mrs NonCH. Overall, for a chain restaurant, I would rate the Hab Fajits 6 out of 10.
--
Best Regards,

Ron Levi
Member