RE: [CH] Tabasco Habanero Sauce

Chris Cherry (chris@fieldsfinancial.com)
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 12:42:07 -0600

I'll drink to that! In fact, I just had some with my lunch. Papa John's
Pizza sends out a garlic-butter crust dipping sauce with every pie they
deliver, so I dumped some of the Tabasco Habanero in the container with the
sauce, gave it a stir, and went to town on it! Nice flavor, nice little
burn!

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-chile-heads@globalgarden.com
[mailto:owner-chile-heads@globalgarden.com]On Behalf Of Dave Anderson
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2001 7:08 PM
To: ChileHeads
Subject: [CH] Tabasco Habanero Sauce

I bought some from Cajungrocer. They are also my supplier for
Luzianne tea, which IMHO makes the best iced tea. I may run an
affiliate link to them but at the moment am not affiliated. They  also
carry some interesting fresh stuff like alligator.

http://www.cajungrocer.com

> Delurking...
> Anyone who has not yet tried the Habanero "Tabasco" flavor really should.
> It's got a nice bite and a really really good taste.

Dave Anderson
TLCC
Http://www.tough-love.com