Re: [CH] Ordering Plants?

mstevens@exit109.com
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 11:48:04 GMT

At 07:30 PM 4/17/01 -0700, jaymilli wrote:
>Hi Kristin,
>
>I have been ordering my Pepper plants from Cross Country Nurseries for many
>years. They have a fantastic sollection of over 300 varieties. Their web
>site is at www.chileplants.com . They also have a lot of information about
>growing peppers you can downlaod from their site..  The owner, Janie will
>assist you if you need it. She is a very helpful Lady.
>
>Have a happy Pepper crop.
>
>Jay
>
>PS: tell Janie I sent you ..

We met Janie at the Bowers Chile Festival last September, and she is really
nice.  Funny part is that she doesn't like hot chiles...

She's in the group shot at:

http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens/bowers00/

                    =Mark "Runs With Scissors" Stevens

                @ http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens @
                                  @ ICQ# 2059548 @

                          Dyslexic Agnostic Insomniac...

           Lying awake at night, wondering if there is a dog.