Re: [CH] Chileheads Homepage & chilepepper mag?

Kudjing@aol.com
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 18:01:53 EDT

In a message dated 4/18/01 10:49:08 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
chilehd@oz.sunflower.org writes:

> I tried last week, to get to www.chileheads.com with no luck...guess I
>  had the wrong address.
>  Speaking of missing chileheads, has anyone received a Chile Pepper
>  magazine lately? I received a couple in 2000, but they quit coming.
>
>  Michelle in KC

I've received a couple of issues lately, both last week. That is, I received
both their February and April issues in mid-April, after several months of
nothing.

The only thing the current incarnation of Chile Pepper has in common with the
original version is that the circulation seems to be handled by folks who
feel that they've got better things to do with their time than sending
magazines to people....

-- Dan//who isn't likely to give any business to Avenue Communications....