RE: [CH] tomatillos?

Mall (mallicon@yahoo.com)
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 18:59:38 -0400

Pinetree has been around for years, I've not ordered from them in a while
but I know others on some of the gardening lists that have and I haven't
heard any complaints.

Mall

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-chile-heads@globalgarden.com
[mailto:owner-chile-heads@globalgarden.com]On Behalf Of rcl
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2001 5:36 PM
To: Chile-Heads@globalgarden.com
Subject: Re: [CH] tomatillos?

Thanks for posting this url.  I love tomatilla salsas with serranos and
have wanted to grow some for several years.

I found the site very informative and decided to do a search on the name
of the tomatilla book referenced in the page. I have ordered a copy of
the book, some purple, pineapple, and "regular" tomatilla seeds, and
some ancho pepper seeds from one of the search hits... a place called
Pinetree Garden Seeds. I have never heard anyone mentioning this source
before so hope they are reputable.

Rodney
Vicksburg, Mississippi