Re: [CH] Assistance on an "Educational Experience"

Charles P Demas (cpd@world.std.com)
Mon, 23 Apr 2001 22:26:50 -0400

On Mon, 23 Apr 2001, Nelson, Jim wrote:

> De-lurking at my son's request for some assistance.
> What he/we need is a recipe for a verifiably Brazilian dish that can be
> executed by an adept fifteen year old as part an honors history class report
> on Brazil that he must teach. He'll serve it up to 30 or so classmates mid
> afternoon so it will need to "keep" a while. Of particular interest is
> something that while possessed of some fire will not get him suspended for
> aggravated assault when his non-CH teacher attempts consumption. At the same
> time if an epiphany is induced that would be just fine :)
>
> Adding to the challenge is that we are in one of the colder wetter springs
> in recent Northern California memory so I have frozen Habs, Red Savinas and
> powdered versions of same, some pickled varieties but we are definitely
> fresh pod challenged.  Responses off line or a URL are most appreciated and
> apologies in advance for the legal disclaimer on the bottom as there is
> nothing I can do about it.

Here's one URL with a bunch of Brazilian  recipes:

RecipeSource: Brazilian Recipes
http://www.recipesource.com/ethnic/americas/brazil/

Chuck Demas

  Eat Healthy    |   _ _   | Nothing would be done at all,
  Stay Fit       |   @ @   | If a man waited to do it so well,
  Die Anyway     |    v    | That no one could find fault with it.
  demas@tiac.net |  \___/  | http://www.tiac.net/users/demas