Re: [CH] Chile Pepper Tatoo

mstevens@exit109.com
Wed, 25 Apr 2001 17:26:16 GMT

At 06:11 PM 4/24/01 -0400, you wrote:
>I'm looking to get a Chili pepper tatoo.  There was a tatoo on the Hot
>Food Network TV special a few weeks ago, although it was only one for a
>second.  I think it was on somebody's upper arm.  Anybody on this list
>the owner???   I'd like to get another look at it.
>
>Also, I remember seeing a Chile logo somewhere that had sunglasses on.
>It was a cute-looking Chile pepper, something that could pass for a cool
>tatoo.  Any help in any Chile pepper logo repository's would be greatly
>appreciated.

My local hotsauce shop has a logo that uses a chilepepper with sunglasses on.
I'l have to look for my shirt and scan it for the list...

                    =Mark "Runs With Scissors" Stevens

                @ http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens @
                                  @ ICQ# 2059548 @

                          Dyslexic Agnostic Insomniac...

           Lying awake at night, wondering if there is a dog.