Re: [CH] Oz & NZ +Peppers

Myron Menaker (myronm@bellsouth.net)
Fri, 27 Apr 2001 08:39:10 -0400

Dear Luke, Suz, et al.,

Based on a number of business trips to Oz, I'd say that the seafood is
fantastic! But, other than that.....how much can you do with a meat-pie?

Now...the beer and wine! That's another story!! Looking forward to my
forthcoming trip and my feed of bugs, Luke!!

Cheers, mate!

Myron

--

Myron Menaker                      Daytona Beach FL USA