RE: [CH] Do you like Hot & Spicy food? 2 mins of your time.

Mary & Riley (uGuys@ChileGarden.com)
Fri, 27 Apr 2001 12:56:38 -0700

Judy,

I'll fill this out but first I'd like a commitment from you to share the
results of the survey with the ChileHead list.

Oh, and one observation.  You didn't ask which part/state of the US, if
any, one spent the most time in.  There may very well be a strong
correlation there for US residents.

Warm regards,

Riley