Re: [CH] Newbie with questions

tucker (tucker@ticon.net)
Sun, 29 Apr 2001 17:11:59 -0500

Charles P Demas wrote:

> I'm not sure your area is dry enough to allow Ristras to dry without
> becoming moldy.

  Inside with the AC going, against a nice sunny window, and a fan blowing on
them....  Might work....?

> There are some sites in New Mexico that ship Hatch chiles to individuals,
> but that still requires a substantial order, IIRC.

  I think there used to be an ad in Chile Pepper Mag. from a company that
would ship containers of fresh pods to individuals.  Not sure how extensive
their selection is, or if there is a minimum order; but it might be worth a
look.

> > I'm also searching for a source for poblano plants .
>
> Others here have often recommended/raved Susan Byers in the past.
>
> http://www.thechilewoman.com

  Susan is great!!!  If she carries them (probably does), use her.

--
Erich
C-H # 2099