Re: [CH] Houlihans in Rochester

Mark McHugh (mt_mchugh@internet-stat.net)
Mon, 07 May 2001 13:12:33 -0500

Ben Holm wrote:

>   It had a very "chain restaraunt" feel to it, but I'd never heard of Houlihans
> before.  It's new to Rochester if it is a chain.
>
>   . . . I just looked on the web while writing this.  It is part of the chain,
> but the Habanero Sauce I had was not listed in the online menu, so maybe they
> vary from place to place.

We have a couple Houlihan's chain restaurants here in the St.Louis
area.  Some good food for a chain, but not much on the hot side.  I
may have to stop by and see if they have this Hab sauce.  I usually
just take my own bottle of Tropical Pepper Co's Xtra Hot Hab sauce.  I
love that sweet/Hab taste combo!

--
´´
Mark McHugh